When traveling to Da Lat, one destination that should not be missed is the Dambri waterfall (in the Dambri Waterfall tourist area). This place is one of the majestic and highly unspoiled landscapes. Da Lat is not only known for the mist that covers the city, with Langbiang peak in the middle of thousands; smoky specialties but also known for the experience about nature. So what does Dambri waterfall have that becomes a must-go destination?
- Overview of Dambri Waterfall
- How to move to Dambri Waterfall eco-tourism area
- Explore the place to visit Dambri . waterfall
- Notes when visiting at Dambri waterfall in Dalat
- Some pictures were taken at Dambri Waterfall tourist area
Overview of Dambri Waterfall
– Address: in hamlet 14, Dambri commune, Bao Loc city, Lam Dong province.
– Opening hours: 7:00 – 17:00
– Ticket price: 200,000 VND for adults and 120,000 VND for children. This ticket price includes utilities and entertainment services in the Dambri waterfall tourist area.
Discovering Da Lat with the destination of Dambri waterfall is an entirely new journey, a wonderful experience. Because this place is one of the largest and most beautiful waterfalls in Lam Dong, with a history, formed more than 15 years ago. The waterfall is located in the Dambri tourist complex with many tourist services and entertainment spots.
The waterfall is a famous sight of Lam Dong. This place is about 18km from Bao Loc center, is the starting point of the journey to discover Lam Vien plateau.
The relaxed and fresh climate of the plateau, mixed with a little bit of cold, combined with the fanciful mist in the ancient forest, creates an attractive Dambri. Nothing is more wonderful than stepping on the stone steps and slowly walking on the slopes to discover the majestic waterfall.
How to move to Dambri Waterfall eco-tourism area
From Da Lat city, move to Dambri Waterfall
Dambri Waterfall has located about 130km from Da Lat city. To get to the waterfall, you can go to Prenn pass, then go along Highway 20. To the center of Bao Loc city, continue to move another 18km along Highway 20.
You can travel by car, motorbike or passenger car. However, if you want to have an unforgettable experience and see the pass in Lam Dong, you should travel by motorbike.
This route is relatively long. It will take you about 3 hours to travel to the eco-tourism site. The vegetation here is vibrant, so you can freely admire the scenery while moving. In addition, the immense coffee and tea hills are indispensable specialties of Lam Dong.
From the tourist area to the foot of Dambri waterfall
There are two ways to get to the foot of the Dambri waterfall. If you are a fan of walking, climbing, or walking, you should follow the small paths in the forest to the foot of the waterfall.
On the contrary, if you go with your family and have limited mobility or weak physical strength, you should use the elevator to visit the falls.
Explore the place to visit Dambri . waterfall
Dambri waterfall is located on the back of the pristine ancient forest. During the trip to visit Da Lat, you will be attracted by the brilliant beauty of the vegetation here.
The mysterious beauty of the Dambri waterfall
Dambri waterfall has a height of about 60 meters and a width of about 30 meters. This place is both majestic and magnificent by two main waterfalls falling from above, white and straight. To reach the top of the waterfall, you have to pass more than 138 steps. The way to conquer the top of the waterfall lies against the craggy cliffs.
The steps do not lead visitors directly down to the foot of the waterfall but turn along a small path halfway up the mountain. Therefore, you can watch the cascade from above, admire the outstanding beauty of mother nature.
From here, the viewpoint will be broad, covering the whole waterfall with billowing water, splashing water, white sky. If you want, you can stop by to visit Buddha Ba cave before conquering the Dambri waterfall.
A lake is a place of large and small rocks hidden under the moss. On the rocks at the foot of the waterfall, the color of time seems to add colorful and fanciful beauty. The two banks of the river are lush, green, and luxuriant trees as if to affirm to those who visit the diverse ecosystem here.
In addition, at the foot of the waterfall, there is a wooden bridge, allowing visitors to see the beauty from many angles. Walking on the 3-pronged wooden bridge and stairs to the top of the waterfall is the purest natural experience.
- Da Lat in the rainy season- where to go, what to do?
- Discover Vietnam Cultural Tourism with Say Hello Vietnam
- Tam Chau Tea Hill – a fragrant green paradise in Bao Loc
Experience the game at Dambri waterfall tourist area
Dambri tourist area has many exciting games and outdoor activities such as:
– Discover the longest slide in Southeast Asia: This slide system has a length of up to 1650m, the capacity to serve more than 500 guests/hour with a speed of up to 80km/h.
The sled is a double vehicle for two people, and you can freely adjust the speed with the brake. This slide will take you to enjoy the panoramic view of the Dambri waterfall and Dasara waterfall.
– Ride ducks and visit the lake:
In the Dambri tourist area, there is also a clear natural lake. You can choose to ride ducks around the lake, admire the scenery on both sides, enjoy the fresh air in the highland.
Discover the village of the Chau Ma people in Dambri waterfall tourist area
Since ancient times, Chau Ma people have lived in the area of the Dambri waterfall. To get to the village, you will have to cross a very steep bridge. But when you go to the place of sale, you will be warmly welcomed by the local people – hospitable, friendly, and approachable people.
You can have cultural exchanges with them by drinking “rượu cần” and immersing yourself in the dances of gongs. Or maybe, learn how to make a brocade cloth in the style of the people.
Enjoy high-class tourist services at Dambri waterfall
The weather here is delightful. The scenery is beautiful. Dambri tourist area is the ideal place to relax and unwind after a long time of work. Coming here, you will be able to see the majestic waterfall, catch the brilliant sunrise and sunset, enjoy the high-class service.
You can choose from the following accommodation services:
– Bungalows: are modern. Airy houses painted in light colors, full of utilities.
– Treehouse: The architecture of this house makes visitors seem to be lost in a fairyland. The house will be built of wood, on a tall tree, usually about 30 meters above the ground. You will be immersed in nature, experience the wildlife in the ancient forest.
– Tent: This is the preferred room type for those who like challenges and backpackers. However, it is necessary to prepare enough items to keep warm because the air in Da Lat at night is frigid.
– Dormitory room: Similar to a tent, but for groups with a large number of members.
Notes when visiting at Dambri waterfall in Dalat
– Located in the Dambri tourist area, so this place is invested and exploited, and there are many miniatures to check in. Still, you need to be careful and limit damage to artifacts.
– Should go early in the morning to get good pictures and bright colors.
– Pay attention to self-preservation of personal property and preserve the surrounding environment. Do not litter and step on vegetation.
– This place has many places for visitors to stop, rest, drink water. If you do not have time to use the morning, you can bring snacks to eat.
– Counting to visit the waterfall, you can go to other nearby places such as Linh Quy Phap An pagoda, Bat Nha monastery, etc.
Some pictures were taken at Dambri Waterfall tourist area
Travel time to visit Dambri waterfall can last from a few hours to the end of a day, so you should arrange a reasonable schedule to make the most of your time. Say Hello Vietnam wishes you good memories at Dambri waterfall, Lam Dong.